On Friday the lovely Kristine from Running On Hungry tagged me with the Amazing Blogger Award! Kristine is also a SF local and has great posts on food, fitness, celebrities so you should go check out her blog!
With this award comes 11 questions that I am supposed to answer, so here goes…
1. My favorite cartoon character(s) is/are: I don’t know if this totally fits, but since they are animated, I would say my favorites are Winnie the Pooh and friends! I love the friendship between Piglet and Pooh and let’s face it, sometimes we all feel like Eeyore. Have you seen the trailer for the new movie that came out? Too cute…
2. My favorite thing to photograph are: landscapes!
3. My favorite thing to cook: Dessert!
4. My favorite way to exercise: I love group exercise classes so basically anything offered at Yoga Works!
6. My favorite article of clothing: How can I choose just one?? As a category, I’d say little black dresses. I firmly believe that a girl can never have too many!
7. My favorite breakfast is: Greek yogurt, berries and (duh) granola!
8. My favorite book I’ve read lately: Out of my recent reads, this is a tie between Room by Emma Donoghue and House Rules by Jodi Picoult. But my favorite book that I’ve read in the past year is definitely One Day. The movie is coming out soon which I’m also excited about, but since books are always better than the movie version, read this first!
9. My favorite place to be is: with my family! I’m pretty blessed with such an amazing family, so if they are nearby, then I’m pretty happy.
11. My favorite tv show is: I could never choose just one, but here are a few…
Like Kristine, I am also obsessed with…
Passing this on to:
-Clare @ Fitting it All In
-Alexa @ Simple Eats
-Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance
-Answer any of the above! I’d love to find out more about YOU!