Hi lovelies! As I teased before, I made Chocolate Peanut Butter bars for Father’s Day. I actually made this recipe two years ago for the same holiday and everyone felt that this was one of the best recipes ever. But here’s my secret: it was a total fluke! I had randomly googled “Chocolate Peanut Butter bars” and this recipe happened to come up!. And although I was so happy that I got so lucky, I didn’t save the recipe or the site I found it on. So when I decided to make it again this year, it took a lot of digging, but I finally found it! And trust me, it was worth the wait because these bars are amazing!
No-Bake Chocolate and Peanut Butter Bars
Makes 2 Dozen Delicious Bars
- 9 oz. Chocolate wafer cookies
- 1.5 c. Old-fashioned oats
- 1.25 c. Confectioners sugar
- 1/4 t. Coarse salt
- 5 oz. Butter
- 1 c. Chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 c. + 3 T. Smooth peanut butter
- 10 oz. Semi-sweet Chocolate
- 1.5 oz. Bittersweet Chocolate (I used milk chocolate instead)
1. Coat a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
2.. Grind or crush chocolate wafer cookies.
4. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat and add chunky peanut butter and 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter, whisking until well combined. Add wet mixture to dry mixture stirring until combined.
7. In separate pans, heat the remaining peanut butter and milk or bittersweet chocolate. Drizzle peanut butter over chilled chocolate first followed by a drizzle of the milk/bittersweet chocolate. Refrigerate again until hardened.
And there you have it! Amazing, chocolate peanut butter bars with an incredible consistency. They are seriously unlike any other chocolate peanut butter combo than I’ve ever had and are definitely a must-make. Enjoy!
-Have you ever found an amazing recipe through Google?
-What’s your favorite flavor combo? Clearly chocolate peanut butter is a favorite in my family!